Your child’s smile is precious. But every year, more than 3.5 million children ages 14 and under are injured while playing sports. That is why the American Dental Association recommends that all kids participating in sports wear a protective mouthguard.
Mouthguards help cushion blows that might otherwise cause broken teeth and injuries to the lips, tongue, face or jaw. They also may reduce the severity and incidence of concussions.
Don’t take chances with that precious smile!
- Custom designed mouthguards from Ehrenman and Khan Pediatric Dentistry
- Protect teeth from being chipped, fractured or knocked out
- Help prevent jaw fractures
- Reduce the risks of concussion
- Allow for comfortable extended wear
To protect your child’s mouth and let yourself relax knowing that your child is safer than ever, ask for a custom sports mouthguard from Ehrenman and Khan Pediatric Dentistry.